Indoor/Outdoor things to do in Cornwall
Cornwall has so much to offer; the Lizard is so special.
- Riding – Newton Equestrian
- Cycle Hire
- Cornish Camels
- Boat hire
- Surf school
- Cornish Segway (2 wheel motorised scooters on goonhilly)
- Wildlife Cruises
- Power boat experience
- Sailing or powerboat instruction
- For Cornish Festivals click through for dates and events.
Trelowarren has 1000 acres of woodland and pasture, all of the accommodation is 5star, gold award. Whether you choose an old cottage or a new eco house, you will find yourself in a beautiful house, cleaned to the highest of standards with lots of space inside and out. You can walk to the restaurant, you have a wood fired pizza oven on site, you can swim in the heated ozone pool and you can relax and enjoy the tranquility of the estate.
If you want to find out what is going on around and about, visit the What’s On in Cornwall website.
We know that many of our customers like to make several visits to Cornwall each year, so here are three ways to look forward to a great autumn.
- Enjoy a week in September and October and make the best of our Indian Summer (Yes it’s going to happen!)
- November is short break bonanza time
- Why not try a romantic winter with a cottage at Trelowarren that you can visit whenever you want?
Visit our Short Breaks in Cornwall page for more information.