Pool & Fitness
Within the surrounds of a historic Walled Garden, we have created our leisure and fitness area with an all-weather tennis court, heated ozone swimming pool, gym and The Walled Garden Spa.
PLEASE NOTE – our pool is now closed until the Christmas school holidays
- PLEASE NOTE - our pool is now closed until the Christmas holidays Its location within the walled garden at Trelowarren, originally designed to bring on fruit, is an ideal natural suntrap.…
- Looking out onto the walled garden and swimming pool our gym is equipped with the latest top of the range equipment. The gym is open seven days a week from…
- Yoga Classes At Trelowarren Yoga is not just a form of exercise that keeps the body fit and healthy but a way to balance and harmonize body, breath and mind.…
- An all-weather tennis court, open all year! £8 per hour for visitors. Trelowarren guests have free use of the facilities. Please call in to reception or telephone 01326 221224 for…
- Membership is free for Trelowarren Guests Members have access to the pool, gym and tennis court at any time during opening hours. Fitness classes are at an extra cost. The full…
Gym and Swimming Pool Opening Times:
Free for Trelowarren guests. Memberships available (monthly and annually) or pay casually £8.50 for adults and £4 for children. Please note casual swims are restricted to the hours between 10am-12pm. If you would like to swim outside of these times, please take a look at our membership details.
There are spacious changing rooms and private, warm showers located directly adjacent to the swimming pool and gym.
Please note there are lockers available for storing of valuables. Currently towels are not supplied, please bring your own.
No under 16’s in the gym. Small children using the pool and surrounding area must be kept under strict supervision by parents at all times.
Food and Drink:
No food to be consumed by the side of the pool please. Please do not take any glass into the pool area.