Welcome to June in Trelowarren
Come and enjoy the Walled Garden Spa and Ozone Swimming Pool, the Woodland Walks, The New Yard Restaurant, The Pizza Shop.
Whats going on in June at Trelowarren
- Firstly we still have a few houses left for you to book and come and stay – browse our 5* gold award accommodation and find out when you can come and stay.
- The bluebells are still fantastic – sprinkled everywhere with wild garlic and very soon the foxgloves will be towering over them in a majestic swathe.
- Our new chef Max is settling in to life at Trelowarren and is putting together some great menus for you.
- Our Trelowarren Garden Party will be lots of fun with cocktails by the pool, spa demonstrations, yoga, games for the children and lots more…
- The pond has nearly finished its overhaul and will soon be leak free
- The pizza shop is open on Sundays and Mondays – please check here for times and details
…and what about around Cornwall?
Here is just a taster:
- The Sea Shanty Festival (22nd May -2nd June)
- Roseland Adventure Race in St Mawes (1st June)
- Poldark in Hall for Cornwall (4th June)
- The Royal Cornwall Show (6th – 8th June)
- The Fal River Festival (14th June)
- National garden scheme at Godolphin (15th June)
- Arabian Nights at Minack theatre (from 17th June)
- The Golowen festival in Penzance (from 22nd June)
- The Cornish Sinfonia in St Ives (28th June)