10 things to do in Cornwall, come rain or shine
- Book tickets for the Kneehigh Asylum – its a great theatre ‘a place of fun, playfulness and sanctuary’
- Go to the Laura Knight exhibition at the Penlee Gallery – and enjoy ‘In the Open Air’
- Swim in the amazing steaming Trelowarren pool
- Go to the Truro museum to see the Mummy!! … and many other truly amazing things.
- Have a rose petal wrap and massage in the Walled Garden Spa
- Sing in the rain… please send us some pictures
- Tweet from the New Yard Shop whilst eating pizza, drinking Chateau Sainte Barbe, and engaging in witty repartee
- Go down a mine …. we have a few to choose from in Cornwall
- Do a tour of Great Cornish Churches (start with Manaccan which has a fig tree growing through the wall)
- Read ‘Summer in February‘ before the film comes out and everyone is talking about it.
We look forward to hearing your top 10 ideas. Please tweet us @trelowarren.